WE WERE ASKED:
After a successful first season, Intel strived to grow their “Music Experiment” platform and elevate their partnerships with MTV & SONY in order to engage young millenials with the SONY Vaio tablet line... so Giant Step expanded the multi-platform series fusing music, social media and technology, into a much larger and higher impact second season.
planned and produced secret themed events, creating a gamified experience for fans to win exclusive access to the shows.
• Arcade Fire @ Capitol Records (Los Angeles)
• Empire Of The Sun @ Gotham Hall (NYC)
• Disclosure @ Cyclorama (Boston)
• Taeyang @ Bimbos (San Francisco)
Giant Step developed and executed holistic lead-in promotion, social media & PR campaigns tailored to each market/artist.
• DEVELOPED PARTNERSHIPS WITH LOCAL PROMOTERS, INFLUENCERS
• LAUNCHED SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVATIONS TO DRIVE FAN SIGN UPS IN ORDER TO WIN TICKETS AND SPECIAL PRIZES PRIOR TO EACH SHOW
• HELD INSTAGRAM CONTESTS AT EVENTS
ALL SHOWS WERE LIVE-STREAMED & BROADCASTED POST EVENT WITH THE LOS ANGELES EVENT BROADCAST ON "JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE.”
• 750M social media impressions
• 350M media impressions
• 20K+ new users to data base
• 12K event attendees