WE WERE ASKED:
Elevate and refresh SundanceTV’s experiential presence at Sundance Film Festival. Sundance Channel re-branded itself SundanceTV with an updated brand identity – 2015’s HQ space was the launch of the new brand to the Sundance community.
SundanceTV HQ is the Festival’s official TV partner and the channel’s largest consumer-focused activation of the year.
To bring Sundance TV’s new brand and content to the forefront, we created a warm and inviting environment, encouraging guests to stay longer and visit more frequently, fostering deeper engagements.
• Overhauled design and leveraged Giant Step’s influencer relationships to ignite a new level of excitement
that hadn’t been seen in the space since its initial launch 6 years prior.
• Took over production and programming responsibilities for SundanceTV HQ.
• Introduced new programming elements to SundanceTV HQ, including a daily live music series.
kept space dynamic with ongoing changeovers from “day” to “night” programming.
• Leveraged Giant Step’s database to invite new influencers.
WE Developed and executed several brand and sponsor activations, including:
Chobani Yogurt Café, Lay’s Sweepstakes Activation, Hershey’s (Brookside) Giveaways, SundanceTV Screenprinting Activation,
Film Panel series, Live Music PerformanceS, LensCrafters Photo Booth, Grey Goose Bar.
• 13K+ influencers in attendance
• Increased awareness + improved perception of brand and original progRAMMING.
• Successful renewal of sponsorships and participation